"...Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth." V, from V for Vendetta (film)

Tuesday 10 April 2012

We Haz Much Frustration.

It's SO
GODDAMN
BORING
I AM WASTING MY LIFE.
I SHOULD BE PARTYING AND LIVING IT UP RIGHT NOW
I SHOULD BE GETTING HIGH AND GETTING DRUNK AND GETTING LAID (and possibly cancer, STDs and pregnant, but it's the thought that counts) AND HAVING FUN
AND GOING TO PARIS JUST BECAUSE
AND BUYING PRETTY THINGS
AND PUTTING FEATHERS IN MY HAIR JUST FOR FUCK'S SAKE
BUT INSTEAD I'M WASTING MY LIFE ON FUCKING GCSEs WHICH ARE SO FUCKING USELESS
RAWRRRRRR
In the summer,
I'm going to go to Brighton and Devon and the beach
And I'm going to thread feathers and beads into my hair
And I'm going to wear red eyeliner just to mix things up a bit
And people are going to end up crossing the street just to get away from the weirdo in bright yellow tights and red eyeliner and feathered hair,
And I'm going to be fucking awesome.
And I'm going to write a psycho thriller play, just for the fuck of it.
(Because that's what all wannabe try-hard hipsters do nowadays ^_^)

So yeah.
That's my summer.
What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment