"...Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth." V, from V for Vendetta (film)

Saturday 21 April 2012

**Casually Going Insane**

I have been in a really weird mood lately, and I have no idea why. There was that whole emotional/personal/awkwardly intimate rant that I posted prior to this one, and now I'm listening to rap? By Eminem? Not to mention the whole Katy Perry/Christina Perri phase I went through a few days ago. :O
I have always defined my music tastes as: anything but rap or country music.
Now I guess it's just anything that's not too vulgar or country music.
Blahhh.
Evidently GCSEs are starting to stress me out.


No comments:

Post a Comment