"...Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth." V, from V for Vendetta (film)

Sunday 29 January 2012

Spaceman

'Well now I'm back at home and
I'm looking forward to this life I live
You know it's gonna haunt me,
So hesitation to this life I give...


You think you might cross over,
You're caught between the devil and the deep blue sea,
You better look it over, 
Before you make that leap


And you know 
I'm fine, 
But I hear those voices at night, 
Sometimes, they justify my claim


And the public don't dwell on my transmission
Because it wasn't televised,
But it was the turning point- 
Oh what a lonely night...' 


What IS this madness?! I have had that song stuck in my head for the past THREE WEEKS. It's got to the point where I can replay the whole song in my head without any hesitation or mistake.
Rahr. Somebody help me. :( It's a beautiful song, but sometimes levels of obsession can be too high :(

It's either Spaceman, or The Masterplan, by Oasis. I don't even like Oasis that much.
I NEED NEW MUSIC TO GET INSIDE MY HEAD.

Blah.
Helphelphelphelphelp.

No comments:

Post a Comment