"...Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth." V, from V for Vendetta (film)

Friday 27 January 2012

Flashbacks and The Curious Effects of Hormones

So...
I nearly got hit by a bus today. A great big double-decker one.
It was... scary.
And when I say scary, I don't mean in the: 'ohmygodI'mgoingtoDIE' kind of way, but in the: 'holyshitnotagainthisisgoingtofuckingHURT' kind of way.


This is the second time. I was once crossing the road at a yellow light, and a minivan was speeding and I wasn't looking and it hit me and it was right before my end of year exams last year and it hurt and I was so freaked out and I just wouldn't stop crying. It wasn't even on purpose, I just felt really panicked and the tears kept on falling- I didn't mean for or want them to fall :/

So yeah, the same happened today, but with less tears and no collision.
I need to be a bit less careless. It's going to really hurt one day...
Paha. As if. I always forget to take care. I guess you could say I'm the overly reckless type. :P x

1 comment:

  1. Tara, you're such a NOOB! What the frick would I do if you went and DIED??? Who would I HUG??? Don't go get hit by another bus... that would seriously suck... I'd freaking miss you so freaking muchly!!! :(

    ReplyDelete